Click to enlarge
The Hotel Amancay offers special fees for the participants of the VISSAGI
U$S 66,00 + taxes (21%) All meals included (breakfast, lunch and dinner) (doble and triple room) x pax
U$S 90,00 + taxes (21%) All meals included (breakfast, lunch and dinner)) (single room)
The Hotel Amancay offers the Optional Services (not included in the fees) of Transfer in-out and excursions
For more information and booking:
The Amancay Hotel kindly requests the participants to make their reservation at least one month before the Symposium date. Therefore, we invite you to communicate with the Hotel until 17/03/08 by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or visiting the Hotel Amancay Web site: www.hotelamancay.com
Hotels near the Symposium center
Reservation and cancellation policy
To guarantee your booking you have to make a deposit of 30% of your entire stay. The remaining 70 % should be paid 15 days before the check in.
- You may cancel your reservation without penalty until 21 days before the check in.
-In case of cancellation between 20 and 15 days before the check in, customers will be charged with the first night's accommodation cost.
-In case of cancellation between 15 and 7 days before the check in, 50% of the total accommodation cost will be charged.
- Reservations can not be cancelled the week previous to the Symposium, in that case all the accommodation costs will be charged.